Single dads, are you ready to jump-start your new life, heal from your separation and/or divorce, and take it to a whole new level? Perhaps you are struggling with the basic challenges every single dad faces – adjusting to single life, keeping the house in order, paying the bills, being supportive to the children, practicing excellent self-care, perhaps balancing personal and professional life – and there are, of course, many others.
For a select group of single dads, author of The Successful Single Dad book, Honorée Corder created the SDTP™: The Single Dad Transformation Program to help you get your life back, and your game on! This Program is available for any powerful man who (a) wants to jump-start feeling great again, gain momentum and create success, balance and fulfillment in every area of their life faster and easier than ever before, and (b) wants to have the support and synergy a group of like- minded men will provide – as well as the positive, powerful relationships that will occur. This Program works because it is one that Honorée used personally and was the basis for the book The Successful Single Mom and Single Mom Transformation Program (SMTP™).
The SDTP™ will help you to:
1. Identify where you are now, where you want to go, and the results you want to create.
2. Get organized.
3. Feel self-confident and authentic and express that to the world.
4. Create and keep unstoppable momentum, more life balance, more business and more money than ever before (and you ever thought possible!).
5. Get control of your finances, physical body and love life.
6. Maintain integrity, balance and personal fulfillment.
7. Have the on-going support and accountability that ensures you reach your goals and objectives!
8. Increase your network and make new, life-long friends.
Here’s how it works:
You will participate in 8 (eight) group coaching sessions, every other week over the course of 100 days. You will receive the SDTP Manual, which you will work through with your facilitator and fellow participants. Session contents will address individual and group needs in addition to discussion of these topics: time management, organization, self-confidence, managing money, getting fit, finding new love, creating a support system, and much more. There are optional “bonus” sessions, as well as multiple fun events (organic and intentional) throughout the class, including Single Dads Night Out.
If you'd like to have these classes in your area, or wish to become a facilitator, please contact Joan Richardson at Joan@CoachHonoree.com or at 214.422.3965 for more information.